Sunday, February 1, 2009

Obama inauguration






For the first time in my life, I am truly proud to be an American. Obama's inauguration was not only historical, it was absolutely breathtaking. It was hard not to cry as you watched this remarkable individual took the oath to become the leader of the free world.

Some media outlets estimated that there were between 1 million to 1.5 million at the inauguration. Although I was not there, I beg to differ. I believe that there were about 3 million in attendance during Obama's historical election. Just look at this picture. This was way more than 1 million. You cannot see grass anywhere. There was definitely over 1.5 million people.


Barack and Michelle Obama! NOTTTT!!! Beyonce and Jay-Z performed during the Neighborhood Ball. Beyonce's performance of "At Last" brought tears to my eyes.

No comments: